Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Top Ten List for Isaac

    Top Ten Reasons I love Isaac Aaron

    10. You are the perfect giver of magnet hugs.

    9. You can do math problems in your head.

    8. You like to switch around the words in “ I love you, how much, all the world” to How much, I love you , all the world.

    7. You have the most hilarious laugh ever, and you make me laugh.

    6. You are good at making Saraiah laugh and stop crying.

    5. You are super good at video games.

    4. You did well figuring out how to use your tech deck.

    3. You have nice glasses and handsome eyes.

    2. You think about the parts that words are made of, like Outerspace.

  1. You were a beautiful baby and now you are a smart and handsome young man.

1 comment:

  1. having some skills on a tech deck is more than enough reason to love someone.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!