Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ballet and Blood



Today we had a beautiful dress rehearsal for my daughter's ballet performance.  She asked to stay after to watch the other girls perform.  I noticed she was picking her nose, but didn't care to embarrass her and tell her that she shouldn't, since she was sitting a few rows behind me.  3 minutes later, I heard a distressed, "moooommm!"  There was blood pouring down her nose, chin, and ballet dress!  This is a child who never has nose bleeds.  We ran to the bathroom, and were cleaning her up when a man walked in and headed to a stall.  I thought nothing of it, 'til I looked around and saw urinals on the other wall!  I said, "This is the guy's bathroom, isn't it?"  The man replied, "Yes," and we rushed on out.  In the girls' bathroom, I explained my situation and recent faux pas to a fellow mom in there.  She left, then returned in a few minutes to check on me and said, "That guy in the bathroom was my husband.  Don't worry, he thought nothing of it."  My life is always entertaining.

6 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I guess that's what happens when you're a busy mom. Beautiful picture, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like real life!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... great story! And, like Angela said... love the pic!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!