Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mad Hatter Tea Party

Vintage Teacups

I have a really fun friends.  I'm not biased, they actually are a blast!  Who else would think to have a Mad-Hatter themed game night, just for girls?  My friend Josie hosts semi-monthly game nights, and every once in a while, they have a theme as well.  It's a chance for us to get out of our daily routine and laugh until we can't make noise come out of our mouths.  It's a very good thing.  Here are some of my favorite photos from last night's shindig.  

I feel like we are women of ill repute for some reason

Sheryl had the best decorated hat!  

Sparklies

Daintiness

Reading game directions in a very proper way

Josie had the best hand made hat!  Wow!  She crocheted a little top hat, as a card in it and a cute pin.  My camera had a hard time in the dim light, but she was great. Her baby even had an upside down teacup hat.  

Mona Lisa

I feel pretty...

tropical flair

Sheryl shared her last butter braid!

We made everyone laugh like this!

Lenora had her wedding dress and a cool vintage hat!

Mighty bugs!

Yes, I am into cameras, even at a game night.

Consulting

I posed him so we could see the words.  Good thing he didn't wake.  Sorry lenora!

One must have scones...

Our poor little orange guy


Baby is royally puzzled by our antics 
The blueberry scones and the raspberry rhubarb jam were the BEST!

Bugs and creepy red clothes girl say goodbye.


3 comments:

  1. You ladies are hilarious! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have to come next time, angela!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!