Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Spider Snacks--Or, Cheap Entertainment for my Husband

I'm not sure whether it's a good thing or not, but when you have 5 kids, you need to be creative in your entertainment.  It takes a lot of cash to feed all those kids, so you find odd things for entertainment.  Tonight, I heard my husband laughing as he tossed a live fly to a spider to eat.  I hadn't taken any photos all day, so I was excited to try to get a shot.  Here's mr daddy long legs having his fly dinner.  He lives next to our toilet, and Brandon has been watching him go without, so I guess he thought he needed some meat on his bones.  


He rejects the first, smaller fly for the big kahuna

Wrapping up the fly

All bundled

Maybe he's beginning to get a taste?



He's looking into my eyes!  "No, you may not have my dinner!"

All bundled up

It's a wrap!

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so good that I needed to have my feet off the floor while reading your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun to do. Hes still chowing on his fly.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!