Friday, August 19, 2011

Persistence



I love to watch children and be inspired by them.  My 8 year old and 5 year old were at day camp this week, and last night we had a celebration, where we got to listen to them singing some of the songs they learned.  Then we got to participate in some of the fun camp activities, like mini golf and the climbing wall.  My boys spent the entire time at the climbing wall, working their hardest to get to the top.  You could tell they were nervous, but they persisted, even pushing through fear and going higher.  I want to be like that.  Instead of being afraid to try, I want to be consistent about attacking a problem by pure persistence.

Best big brother award

My little nephews watching their AWESOME big bro climbing.

My nephew hangs on, and kept on going after this shot!

All important head protection


The audience surrounding the climbing wall...

Levi's last try!  Look how high!

Mini golf action.

Donnelson Posing

all the cute kids

grubby girl heads to the car with daddy

Taekwondo belt test next

Add caption



1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics!!! The one of Barrett is my fav, I think!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!