Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Yoga Photos with Expressive Fit

My friend, Dawn Lee of Expressive Fit in Stanwood has a dazzling smile.  Her personality and inner peace and confidence help that smile to have its extra special sparkle.  A friend of mine has been very busy in her photography business, and didn't have time to fit a photo shoot with Dawn in, so I got to do it!  Dawn is a triathlete who is currently training to run a marathon in September.  She holds yoga workshops locally, focusing on toning for the triathlete.  She also works with children, and has a gift of drawing them in and making yoga fun and exciting.    These are my favorite shots.


































5 comments:

  1. OMG- these are so wonderful- I so felt their presence just looking at them- I can not wait to get them up on my sisters' web site

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are Wonderful!! ALL of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressed Gerald and greatgrandmother Pritchard

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!