Sunday, September 11, 2011

Beauty for Ashes



the elegant design of a bean blossom

 To give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness, that they may be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified. Isaiah 61:3

I share this verse, because I think it is what we need at the end of today, and also I share these images of beauty, hope, evidence of the elegant designs of our Creator, and just plain goofiness.  There is always a new day.  There is always hope.  There is always redemption.


These pumpkins don't care that fall is coming, they keep pushing out new blooms.

The spider continues the work she was created to do



look at the beautiful design of that web...



This is for free.  It has nothing to do with renewal, but I think it has something to do with joy.  Levi, completely comfortable with me, is able to act like the incredible hulk!

1 comment:

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!