Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Der Apfel faellt nicht weit vom Stamm



 I am floored by the way my daughter has been able to capture photos with my camera. My friend Jill and I are teaching a beginning photography class for kids together, and Eva is in it.  After learning a few simple photography we taught in class, and a little bit of simple editing techniques, she became obsessed kind of like I am.  The title of this post is a German saying, meaning, "The apple doesn't fall far from the stem/branch."  The meaning intended when use is that a child doesn't differ too much from her parent.  In this case, it's pretty true.  Except I think her apple tree will be uniquely hers, and maybe even more beautiful.  Look at these beautiful images.

















3 comments:

  1. Are you sure you didn't take these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope, just eva with my camera on Auto setting. I think she's been watching

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!