Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Senior Eagle




The name of our local high school football team is the Eagles.  I guess that's an easy team name, given the countless eagles that hang out along our river and in our area.  Last weekend I got to do senior portraits for one of their team members, and it was so much fun!  Seniors pose and don't get cranky or make weird faces.  He just asked "Serious or smiling?  I told him whatever was required, demonstrated the poses, and told him that obviously he would do them in a more manly way, and we got some interesting shots.  I am looking forward to doing more of my own kids' portraits next!  Here are some of my favorites.





















little sis







 








2 comments:

  1. Fantastic set of senior portraits, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I'd say he did a good job turning your instructions into manly poses!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!