Saturday, October 8, 2011

Angela's Family




 Last week, I met up with a beautiful family to do some portraits.  2 requests were that there be fall leaves, and maybe even a corn field.  Angela is a friend from church, and a fellow blogger, and I was honored to be asked to portray her family.  Here are some of my favorite images.


















Had to add this because it made me laugh every time I looked at it.  Baby looks quite shocked, big bro is looking away, and mom and dad are happy as can be.  





























5 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures, Angie, of a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love each of them for different reasons. You did an EXCELLENT job editing them. It was just the "look" that I was imagining. I can't wait to get them printed and framed on our walls. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job. Now I can sleep, with out clicking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie -
    Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos!!
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S I just re-did the header on my blog with some of the photos you took. I hope that's ok!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!