Friday, November 4, 2011

Roy and Shawna's Wedding Favorites





 It's been about a month since Roy and Shawna's wedding, and we're just wrapping up the editing.  I was second shooter for my friend Josie and my daughter Eva was our assistant.  My job was to do photos of the groomsmen, to get photos of the guests and little details and just to generally help by being pointing another eye on all the events.  It was 6 hours of fun, and I'm so thankful I got to be a part of it.  Roy and Shawna are a beautiful couple with family and friends who clearly love them bunches.  Here are some of my most favorite photos.


Adorable cake topper


Beautiful decorations
elegant venue
great favors





Dad giving bride away


This was a well documented wedding.  The audience was glowing with blue LCD screens

The kiss 
sneak in another kiss on the way out...
I snuck a shot of the maids with the couple as I held a reflector
The groomsmen were an entertaining bunch
Cool looking fake ice cube 


Father daughter dance


First dance as a married couple


dancing

Line dance

Cool ghosting effect



Ready for garter toss

guys waiting for garter

And caught, with just one hand!

Bouquet toss

checking to see who caught it


Cake cutting



Karaoke of course, since they own a karaoke business






more dancing

gotta lose the shoes

flower girl basket

chandelier

Off into life

Roy and Shawna, happily ever after












2 comments:

  1. Oh Angie!! Thank you SOOOO much for bringing a mother back to tears of happiness this early in the day! How beautiful these pictures are and what great memories they bring back! I knew the last one in the car was going to be a GREAT shot, but I didn't know the angles that were captured! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! You guys were amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!