Thursday, December 15, 2011

All I want for Christmas...


How can you resist two little girls who look like they need to be in Doublemint gum commercials?  Last Saturday, Saraiah and her cousin got all dolled up for their dance class photos.  Wearing the same outfit, they could pass for twins at a glance!  They will be doing dance and tumbling to Mariah Carey's version of "All I want for Christmas" and get to wear these adorable candy cane dresses.  Their teacher had very specific specifications for hair and makeup:  side ponytail, no bangs, no flyaways; use lip gloss and eye shadow.  I felt like I needed to be on one of those reality shows where the moms put their girls in these pageants and spend a century on preparations.  I'm certainly not used to spending more time on my child's makeup than my own.  Nevertheless, the girls ended up looking quite adorable with very understated cosmetics, and I couldn't help but have them model for me.

Hair and faces ready!

who-ja talkin' 'bout? 

Maia wants some attention too!











5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh they look so much older with make up on !
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Toes pics at the end are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to do a lot of work on the last picture because saraiah REALLY wanted that one up. There were smudges ALL over the windows. Another thing I learned: it is easier to clean your windows in person than in post processing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!