Sunday, December 4, 2011

Handmade Holiday 2011




  Our little town is bursting with creativity.  There are farmers, artists, musicians, craftsmen, and so much more.  Recently the town merchants have been promoting a "Buy Local" campaign.  The farmers market has taken off quite a bit in the last year, thanks to many dedicated volunteers and vendors. This year marked the debut of the first ever "Handmade Holiday" gift bazaar.  My crafty daughter and her best friend were invited to sell their hand felted and crocheted items.  I was there keeping them company and was asked to document the profusion of creativity with my camera, so that the Farmers Market might better promote the event next year.  These are my favorite images.































































5 comments:

  1. Love these Angie!! You are so talented:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! Now I *really* regret having forgotten to go...=(

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always your work is just incredible, my dear.I am so very blessed to have such a talented friend in my life!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks wonderful! Now I'm sad I missed it! Next year, I guess.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!