Thursday, December 22, 2011

Just the ten of them

She had this adorable shirt for her cold hands!


Today I had the privilege of teaming up with my good friend Josie for a photo shoot.  Our dear friend Anneliese, who has ten children, wanted some pictures of her children for the new year.  Josie, being a more experienced photographer, took care of six of the kids while I did the other four.  I love this family.  They are some of the hardest working, kindest and most thoughtful people I have ever met.  They also all have really beautiful eyes. You'll have to watch JosieRaePhotography.blogspot.com for the rest of the children!

It was a bit frosty out.











One of Josie's cute kiddos

Gotta taste the frost!
Anneleise ran home to get the youngest children, so Josie and I did artsy pictures of the frost while we waited.








Josie's pretending to be a 2 year old for me so I can practice with the light.







There's my sister! 



The grass looked like a teeny forest






















3 comments:

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!