Friday, February 17, 2012

A Gaggle of Geese



A friend of mine raises beautiful geese, ducks and chickens, selling the eggs on Ebay.  Her best geese are the Sebastopol geese, fetching quite a handsome sum for just one egg.  She asked me to come out and do some photos of her geese to show off their beauty in the online market.  It was time for some portraits of her children too and that was a blast.  They are some of the sweetest, most fun and most caring kids I've met.
This is their favorite frizzle chicken.  She comes and sits on their porch each evening, waiting to be put in safely in a kennel for the night.  
The kids enjoying themselves out in the field

I am clearly the king!
geese are loud, this sebastopol was no exception.  He looked like he could eat me!

he's so fluffy!



Sporting the coonskin cap!











 
Goodbye, Miss Frizzle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!