Sunday, May 20, 2012

Le Camp Francais, day 2


Our local co-op school had a french immersion camp at a nearby retreat center.  I was the designated photographer.  The theme was medieval knights and castles.  These are my favorite pictures from the second day!

They made chess and checkers sets

They made castles


Camp T-Shirts





one kid is worn out enough to sleep in the field during games!

The maples were flowering







pretending she's blind

big and little brother



maia thinks she's in vaudeville
singing "foux du fa fa" I think


Au Revoir!

4 comments:

  1. sweet pics! The one lazy kid in the field is mine...I think Peter was worn out. Thanks for documenting this fabulous camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all the pictures, Angie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and these are the ones with no real recognizable ones of kids besides mine and lisa's~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie, your pictures are gorgeous! You are getting to be such a pro!!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!