Sunday, July 15, 2012

Jessica's Tummy



I first met Jessica at church.  Ever since I can remember, she's been the go to person for many people I know who need a high quality, caring and intelligent child care person, whether it's for a day or a longer stint.  A 4H veteran, she taught my kids much of what they know about animals and impresses me regularly with the knowledge stored in her brain.  It has always been clear to me that she would be an excellent mother, so it was with joy I heard the news of baby Madalyn's impending arrival.  It was good to get to do something special for Jessica and baby's daddy, Robert by documenting this special time in their lives.



 

 





 




























 












5 comments:

  1. You got some really great photos!!! She looks SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I don't know her, but what a cute couple, and a lot of really good photos! Love that baby belly. Your friend looks like a very sweet person and you are a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, indeed . . . that's what I was about to say, with the same comment about not knowing the couple but being awed by the photographic loveliness. Well done, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pics are priceless. I don't know jessica but I know bobby and I think they will be good parents congrats to the both of them

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the one with the belly showing and the "hip bend" LOVE!!! SO many good ones though. I've already seen them but enjoyed seeing them again.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!