Thursday, September 13, 2012

Baby Madalyn


A few months ago, I had the privilege of photographing Jessica's tummy before baby Madalyn made her debut.  It was sweet to go back and photograph the two together.  Madalyn was ten days old at this shoot, about 6 pounds tiny and all newborn adorableness. When I arrived, it happened to be her awake time, so I got to catch the big dark newborn eyes before they drifted off to sleep.  Then it was time to try my best to convey the miracle that is a sleeping newborn.






















 









 











Mom was on the phone with daddy





Saraiah was so patient.  Finally at the very end she got the reward of holding the sweet little bundle.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, just beautiful Angie. You've captured the little darlin' so well.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!