Thursday, October 25, 2012

Faithfulness


This week's photo theme is faithfulness. Brandon, my husband, is a computer programmer. He faithfully wakes early each morning, goes to his desk and often works until late in the night in order to provide for our family. 

 If you know the symbolism behind his Irish friendship ring, that adds to the faithfulness theme. The heart  represents love, the hands friendship and the crown loyalty.   I gave him this ring as a promise ring. We decided to keep it as his wedding band when we married the next year.  He is my faithful husband, provider, friend, example and faithful father to his children. Faithful. That's him.  It's one of the many reasons I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!