Monday, November 12, 2012

Stacey's Adorable Family



Stacey and I went to MOPS together about ten years ago, when our oldest kids were just preschoolers. Besides a senior portrait photo session, I had never done a photo shoot of teens, and I actually was really looking forward to it.  I could be creative with poses and walk far distances, because teens will smile and won't try to run away!  You'll see that they love soccer, as evidenced by the soccer balls.  In fact, as I scoped out the location, they busied themselves kicking the balls around.  Stacey told me the last photo shoot they had was when the girls were preschoolers, so it was an honor to be able to document their lovely, more mature family.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!