Saturday, November 3, 2012

Warm Beach Woodworking


Last week, I had the honor of photographing two pieces made by Clary Reinsma of Warm Beach Woodworking.  He is a great artist and cabinet maker and it is evident in his work.  The Torah cabinet is cherry wood with Star of David inlays and a custom made stand for the Torah scrolls it holds within.

The bunk beds are fashioned after a castle.  My daughter saw these pictures and wants a bed made my Mr. Clary too!  The special thing about these bunk beds is that they are in a house that's made of brick and looks a little like a castle itself.  There's even a secret compartment at the top of one of the posts.  Clary is a versatile craftsman and it shows in these pieces.
































2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog, thanks for your generous info. More power to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I could click +1 somewhere...but I didn't find it..


    PLUS 1!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!