Monday, January 21, 2013

Handmade Holiday 2012


Our local farmers market hosts an annual event every year just before Christmas, featuring local artisans, farmers, bakers and confectioners.  It's called Handmade Holiday and in its second year, it already drew some loyal customers who remembered products from last year.  Vendors are hand selected for their high quality and people come from all over the county to  shop.  This year, the bazaar was lucky enough to be held in the same place as the Santa pictures, so there was even more traffic!  It was a privilege to be able to take part in this event with my daughter this year.  She sold her lovely crocheted things and I sold my quirky needle felted creations alongside those of my daughter's dear friend.  We're already looking forward to next year.





















































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!