Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

My mom and my niece, last year at my brother's wedding.
Happy Mother's day to my most wonderful mother, and to every mother, mommy to be, mother bereaved, every mother figure, every adoptive momma, every stepmother, every mother in law, every woman who hopes to be a mother, and every girl who will grow to be one.  This is a job that grows us up, stretches every part of us; physically, emotionally, intellectually and spiritually.  It is the best and most beautiful thing I have done, and I am thankful for the children who call me mom.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful picture! I LOVE the smile on your mom! I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. The details for your acceptance post are on my blog! Enjoy!
    http://christabellesplace.blogspot.com/2013/05/my-seven-blessings.html

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!