Friday, February 21, 2014

Goat Kids: Orion and Starlight's birth


2013 will be known as the year I got 12 months behind in my personal photo editing.  I photographed four weddings and countless other photo sessions.  The year is a mist of late nights with photoshop, and somehow I managed to have a regular life at the same time.  As I emerge from the fog into 2014, I can finally look back and see what things happened throughout the year!  One of the most fun things were the births of five goat kids on our little hobby farm.  The first ones were twin pygora goats, a doeling and buckling, named Starlight and Orion.  These are my favorite pictures of that sunny day in April when they were born. 

















1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures, Angie! Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment! Thanks for taking the time to do so!